About Lisa J. Smith


ABOUT LISA J. SMITH

Lisa is a talk show host and radio personality.

In addition she is a lecturer, writer, teacher, motivational speaker, Reiki master and intuitive psychic medium. She is quickly becoming known as "The New Voice For A New Age" around the globe.

Lisa J. uses her accurate and healing psychic and mediumship abilities to help empower people to live like the "Rockstars" they were born to be. Her unique delivery, her positive attitude, her approachable girl next-door charm and her down to earth messages are quickly touching the lives of people all over the world.

Lisa believes that we are all intuitive, we are all psychic and there is nothing she can do that you cannot. This is not about believing in psychic abilities. Lisa is not about proving that spirit exists or that your loved ones are still with you even though she has given thousands of messages that prove they are. Lisa's passion is to teach others that being 'psychic is as natural as breathing' and can be used to enrich lives.


Lisa J. Smith works with her clients, listeners and audience members in a unique way so as to touch their soul and heal their hearts. Her unique and positive outlook on life is changing the way people around the world view themselves and others even through tough times.

Lisa J. Smith is available for lectures, college-speaking events, television and radio appearances and is currently working on writing her first book.

As she says, "Wherever you are, I am too".

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life is beautiful if you just allow it to show you

Life is beautiful if you just allow it to show you

The beauty of being alive is that life is truly beautiful. Some days I don’t believe that either. It is a big truth to swallow. If there is one thing that I have learned is that the journey wherever it takes you is beautiful. The ups, downs and the times in the middle.

How do I know this? Because my intuition, my psychic abilities, my mediumship, my higher self, what ever you want to call it has helped show me my beauty…my inner beauty.

Through my life, my past experiences, my ups and my downs, my history I have seen my insides. Not always when I wanted it and not always the way in which I wanted it too. It happened in a way that I needed to in order to truly and fully see my strengths, my inner beauty, my empowerment and my soul. That is life…that is beautiful. It is the journey.

I have been thrown many curve balls…some even hit me. It is within those curve balls that I was able to see how hard I was able to hit. Not just hit it…but also knock it out of the ballpark. How else does one know they can hit unless a pitch is thrown right? That is beauty. That is powerful.

One of the things I learned was that if something truly does not kill you it will for sure make you stronger. Whether that be an illness/disability, a death of a loved one, financial difficulties, divorce, loss of a job, or a move that you did not expect. These are the things in life that have made my life beautiful. Sounds backwards I know…trust me I know. Beauty in pain is not what I am saying. I am saying that if you change your perception of your experiences you will then see the beauty of all that is. You will see that your own life and experiences have been the beauty of life.

Beauty they say is only skin deep. I believe that beauty is soul deep and it is up to each and every one of us to allow our soul beauty to shine. When we are scared, lonely, desperate, alone, or just feeling plan old bad…that is an opportunity for us to go within and look within our soul and allow that “inner rockstar” beauty out.

I believe that we are all psychic, intuitive and mediums and that we are all here to allow the “inner rockstar” and beauty of our soul to shine. If you allow your natural intuition, your mediumship and your psychic abilities to surface they will become your guideposts and your rode map to your own life. We all have all the “gift” of intuition if you choose to allow that light to shine your perception of life will be guaranteed to be different. Whether you work on Wall Street, are a minister in a church, or actively working as a psychic, you are breathing, you are “psychic” you are breathing. We are all the same. We are all one and as I say on my show, “if you are breathing you are psychic”. My journey has been full of ups and downs, good times and bad times but all they were just times.

It is not important the emphasis that we put on good and bad as much as we just define them as times. Nothing more and nothing less. That is how you find the beauty of life? You listen, you observe, you witness, you love, you get to know you. Life is beautiful allow it to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment