About Lisa J. Smith


ABOUT LISA J. SMITH

Lisa is a talk show host and radio personality.

In addition she is a lecturer, writer, teacher, motivational speaker, Reiki master and intuitive psychic medium. She is quickly becoming known as "The New Voice For A New Age" around the globe.

Lisa J. uses her accurate and healing psychic and mediumship abilities to help empower people to live like the "Rockstars" they were born to be. Her unique delivery, her positive attitude, her approachable girl next-door charm and her down to earth messages are quickly touching the lives of people all over the world.

Lisa believes that we are all intuitive, we are all psychic and there is nothing she can do that you cannot. This is not about believing in psychic abilities. Lisa is not about proving that spirit exists or that your loved ones are still with you even though she has given thousands of messages that prove they are. Lisa's passion is to teach others that being 'psychic is as natural as breathing' and can be used to enrich lives.


Lisa J. Smith works with her clients, listeners and audience members in a unique way so as to touch their soul and heal their hearts. Her unique and positive outlook on life is changing the way people around the world view themselves and others even through tough times.

Lisa J. Smith is available for lectures, college-speaking events, television and radio appearances and is currently working on writing her first book.

As she says, "Wherever you are, I am too".

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Write an article.

Write an article.

“About what?” I thought.

Everything has been written and everything has been said. I have nothing new to say, add or teach.

I heard, “Write…just write. Write like there is no tomorrow and write like there was no yesterday…just write.”

So here I sit and I am going to write, again about what, I do not know.
“Write about what you love. Write about why you love it? Write about how it has helped you? Write about why you do what you do,” I heard again.
So here it goes:

I love all that is, whatever that is, some days I do not know why.
I love that just when the bottom feels like it is going to fall out, something miraculously shows up and saves the day.
I love the mystery of the Universe, but the knowing at the same time.
I love that people don’t understand who they really are. I love that when they finally begin to wake up they have a glisten in their eye and for first time and they feel so alive. They feel full of hope, love and light.
I love helping to make someone, who is having a crappy day, feel better by giving them a different perspective, that I usually get from a higher place.
I love that life is everything and nothing at all what we think it is.
I love that the people in our lives are not at all who we think they are, but everything they are supposed to be.
I love the smell of the flowers.
I love the smell of oranges.
I love the smell of the rain.
I love the smell of my kids.
I love that I am alive and I can smell all of these things.

When I talk with people who are no longer here I realize these are the things they miss, the wonderment and beauty of all that is because the knowing takes away the surprise.

I love it because there is no other way to describe the human emotions that we have, sometimes all at once.

I love that we can cry, laugh, be sad and feel gratitude all at one time.
I love that we are able to forgive.
I love that we are able to do remarkable things when we just learn to trust.
I love that we have choices.
I love that we are the center of our own Universes.
I love that although we may live in different parts of the world, there really is no time and space.
I love that people have the amazing ability to mold themselves into anything that they want to be at any given moment.
I love that we each have this amazing ability to be connected to all that is, including hearing, feeling, seeing, tasting and knowing, at any given time.
I love all of that.

Knowing what I know has helped me in ways that I never would have expected. Somewhere through devastating times I found my voice, my courage, my strength and my passion. I found this priceless gem that lies within my being.

Finding this nugget of truth has helped me live with an open heart, accept change more graciously, know that I have choices, not feel like a victim and live a more empowered life. It has allowed me to accept what I cannot change, it has allowed me to let go of people and situations knowing that nothing is what I think it is. It has allowed me to being a new chapter in my life, MY WAY.

I am forever grateful for whatever time I have spent here on this planet for it is shaping me into the “ROCKSTAR” I was born to be.

I do what I do because this is who I am, this is who I was born to be and this was I do.

Now it is your turn.
Who are you?
What do you love?
Why do you love it?
Write about how it has helped you?
Write about why you do what you do.

Remember, wherever in the world you are, I am too. I wish you nothing but love, light and peace in all of your moments. Until next time, this is Lisa J. Smith.

Lisa J. Smith
www.lisajnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment